SENIOR COLLEGE OPTIONS PROGRAMME
Art and Culture
Career Entry Skills
Period 6 [2:30pm – 5:00pm] - finish time to be confirmed
Port Hills - various locations
YEAR 12 PHYSICAL FITNESS CREDIT CLASSIFICATION
Areas of Study:
- Cross country mountain biking skill development;
- Downhill mountain biking skill development;
- Improving fitness for mountain biking;
- Improves cardiovascular and endurance capacity;
- Learn external cycling skills such as bike maintenance and trip planning etc.
Special Conditions: Attendees will need their own bike and associated safety equipment along with appropriate cycling clothing.
Training Provider: Mr Greg Thompson [STAFF] - National level cross country MB participant
Training Fee: $80 plus transport fee if required
Class Size: 6-12 students